You can help! Volunteers are needed to make each of our current special projects a success.
Here are other ways to get involved and help us succeed at our mission:
- Help coordinate, guide or teach educational field days.
- Help us develop and maintain butterfly habitat.
- Help us plan, develop, maintain and fund interpretive trails for native plants.
- Teach, plan and promote landscape demonstrations using native plants
- Monitor bluebird houses
- Help coordinate, build, fund or promote special building projects.
- Help fund or install new signage
- And more…
Can you think of another way to contribute to our mission? We want your help – just e-mail us your idea!